Zuma Career Opportunities
No Idea Succeeds Without People
One good idea has the potential to change everything. It just needs someone to make it happen.
Zuma Beach Management and most Zuma operating companies offer many great benefits including:
- great working environment
- open work space
- casual dress
- great synergy between companies
- stock options
- competitive base salary
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- life insurance
- paid time off
Front End Web & Graphic Designer
Position: Front End Web & Graphic Designer with Illustrators, HTML/CSS Skills
Location: Burbank, CA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: DOE. Hourly plus bonuses.
Creative team player experienced with designing, wire framing and converting Photoshop and Illustrator UI and Ad creative layouts into CSS/HTML custom templates for WordPress, Joomla and traditional PHP websites.
Work as part of a fun creative team actively rolling out brochure, corporate and simple landing page sites. Our Company is a diversified publicly traded holding company focused on Media, Information Technology and Entertainment.
You’ll be working with a Project Manager; Back-end PHP Developer; and a Social Media Manager on designing and maintaining websites, microsites, banner ads and presentations.
Your style should encompass clean corporate professional to bold, graphically heavy and fun! If you can switch from midcentury minimalist to edgy design with a lot of layers and color, this might be the one for you! Ideal candidate will have strong CSS/HTML front end experience, solid work ethic and an open mind to create.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and some Aftereffects.
- Hand-code HTML/CSS
Beneficial Skill Sets:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Architecture
This is a PC and Mac environment. We don’t discriminate. This is a great job in an exciting creative department with established public company corporate backing.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and samples of applicable work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Web/Graphic Designer” in the subject line of your note. Thanks!
Fall Internships: Corporate Finance
Currently Seeking: Motivated, outgoing individuals to join our dynamic capital raise team. As a Corporate Finance Intern with the Company, you become part of an organization committed to customers, employees, investors, and the communities in which we do business.
The Company is an established, growing and successful publicly traded venture capital fund, with businesses organized around media, entertainment and information technology.
Gain invaluable experience working with angel and institutional investors
• Work hands-on with proven corporate finance team
• Participate in deal structuring and research
• Unique opportunity for full time employment subsequent to internship
You must have an excellent phone voice, superb communication skills and a voracious appetite to learn!
Ideally we are interested in candidates who are client-focused and detail-oriented with the ability to foster rapport in a fast paced atmosphere. Candidates should also possess strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal). Proficiency in Word and Outlook are required. We are looking for polished team players who seek a challenging yet rewarding environment for their career development.
Associates will participate in an extensive ongoing training program that involves both informal classroom and on the job training.
o Both full and part time positions available
o Morning and Afternoon/Evening shifts available
Subsequent to Internship prospective employees will have the opportunity to:
• Earn a six figure plus income within the first year
• Vested equity based on performance
• Full health benefits after probation period
1. Please send CV by email for review by HR and Director of Investor Relations
2. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email with invites to interview in person
Experienced Outside Sales, Telemarketing Representatives
Work for a great company that is over 20 years old and growing our winning team! Earn a very good income in 2010.
The Company is currently seeking experienced, reliable, team oriented telemarketing service representatives to do phone surveys to consumers and business owners. Qualified individuals who have phone experience doing inbound or outbound phone surveys, lead verification, customer service support, sales, and appointment setting.
Also If you are great on the phone with a knack for sparking up conversation and you ready to learn, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please send resumes by email. You will be invited to an interview by email after review of your resume. Please no phone calls.
- The job does not require selling just the ability and skills necessary to do a phone survey in a very friendly and comfortable environment.
- This is a unique position that provides an opportunity for earning a good income that include commission, bonus incentives and a benefits package after 90 days.
Our valued telemarketers generate Verified Survey Leads from making outbound calls to consumers and business owners and having them answer questions to our survey and receive free information from our corporate sponsors.
• Our marketing department also generates leads from the following sources TV, radio, online advertising, and our www.investorconcepts.com website.
• This position will be located at our new office located in Burbank near Hollywood Way and the 5 Freeway.
• We want experienced telemarketers who have at least 3 – 5 years successful experience and also are willing to train other motivated individuals seeking a new career.
• Applicants must be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and “people first” oriented.
• The telemarketing position is a full time and part time position and candidates are able to work a schedule that includes weekends and evenings. Days/Hours: 30 -40 hours a week. 5 – 6 days a week
• Compensation is commission in addition to performance-based bonus incentives for various levels of surveys accomplished.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Conduct Telemarketing Survey with consumers and business owners.
• Provide appropriate and exceptional customer service.
• Meet and exceed daily and weekly quotas set by management.
• Manage administration of leads in lead management software.
• Identifying and overcoming customer objections to conduct highest quality surveys in a timely manner.
• 60% of time will be telemarketing warm leads and testing new lead sources.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• 1 – 2 years experience in an outbound call center environment either in doing phone inbound or outbound phone surveys, lead verification, customer service, sales, and appointment setting.
• Motivated applicants with no experience that we will train.
• Excellent communicator.
• Fluent in the use of the English language.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in basic PC programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) and lead management software.
• Professional dress and demeanor.
• Candidate should be responsible, able to work well in team environment, and be able to follow management supervision
• Great customer service skills.
• Proficiency with the Internet as a sales tool for reporting purposes.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Bonus incentives
• Benefits after probation period
Please send resumes by email.
You will be invited to an interview by email after review of your resume.
Please no phone calls.
Interviews will be held on two days at the FNIN Corporate Office.
Financial National Information Network
3420 N San Fernando Blvd., Suite 200
Burbank, CA 91504
About the Company
About First National Information Network (FNIN)
FNIN is going on 19 years of providing a valuable marketing partner role to our clients, we have helped thousands of companies increase sales, improve customer service, and convert prospects to paying customers. FNIN customers have generated hundreds of millions of dollars with our Telemarketing Verified Survey Leads. Our Survey Leads are the best in the business.
FNIN has been conducting a Telemarketing Verification Survey Lead that has generated hundreds of thousands of Pre-Qualified Prospects, Accredited Investors, Consumer and Business Prospects.
Through our nearly two decades of service, we have produced leads for thousands of ambitious sales teams. Regardless of the size of the company, FNIN has helped bring in the business. Throughout the years, we have learned to be flexible to the changes in financial and economic markets. Our adaptability and experience has helped us to tailor our products and services for our dedicated customers who come back for one reason – our Verified Survey Leads work!
Visit our website: www.fnin.com
Our goal is to help businesses succeed by providing the highest quality interaction with their targeted consumer or business leads and prospects. We focus on doing what we do well so our client’s success is reflected in our success. We have been generating leads since 1992, so we realize that if our clients business is growing, then our business is growing.
About Investor Concepts
Investor Concepts is an online financial publication that serves the needs of the various members of the Investor community. Through our online service we publish original articles, financial news, concepts, and facilitate investment related discussions.
Visit our website: www.investorconcepts.com